Wednesday, September 29, 2010

90 Day Challenge: Weigh In

I missed last week's weigh-in. So I wanted to be sure that I didn't miss this week's too. Good news is that even with the craziness that is my schedule, I've been able to stay relatively on track. I haven't hit the gym as much as I wanted to, but I have been able to get some studying done. There was even one night that I took my Economics text book to the gym with me. Yup, I was that girl walking on the treadmill reading a book, highlighter in hand. Not my favorite, but it did knock two things off my to-do list for the day.

Some of that hard work has paid off, I'm down another pound.

Total Weight Loss: 6.8 lbs

That's pretty darn good. It's right at the pace my trainer recommended, which is slow and steady. Another nice moment this week; one of my coworkers asked if I'd been losing weight. It's nice when other people notice the change. It helps keep the motivation going!

No comments:

Post a Comment