Thursday, April 3, 2008

Save the Date Resolution

I have to give some kudos to our stationary designer. I know after the mix-up that seems odd, but it was her response to the situation that makes me say that.

I let her know about the error and that we had purchased the domain name. Her response without any hesitation was to offer to reimburse us for the cost of the domain name or use an equal amount as a credit towards the next item on our list. She has also offered to give us one of the items on our list for free. I was blown away by her professionalism in her efforts to make the situation right. I let her know that her approach took a lot of my worries away, and after talking about it Andrew and I agreed that we should keep the relationship and finish our items with her help.

I'll do a better job of being on top of our schedule and requesting and reviewing proofs. This will be much less stressful than me trying to find the necessary pieces and make everything from scratch. I could do it, but this really helps.

And on an even better note- a big batch of the save the dates has already gone in the mail. Hopefully we'll be hearing from people soon to let us know that they've received it and we'll be getting some more song requests and guest book entries on our website.

Now, about the dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment