Monday, September 13, 2010

90 Day Challenge: Day 38

Another week into the challenge. After last week's weigh in I was a little disappointed. This week, I missed my regular Saturday morning weigh-in, so I hopped on the scale this morning. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I wanted to at least have a starting point for the week.

This Week:
Weight Loss: 1lb
BMI Percentage Change: 0.2%

Overall Progress:
Weight Loss: 5.8 lbs
BMI Percentage Change: 1.1%

I'm pretty happy about that. I'm back to where I was two weeks ago, and hopefully this week we'll continue to go in this direction. We've got a new meal plan from our nutritionist that feels like we're constantly eating, but it seems to be adding a nice boost to the workouts. We've gone to more weight training than cardio, so we'll see how that continues to change things. It's turning into quite the wait and see process, but ultimately I know that a slow & steady change is best. But man am I getting impatient!

No comments:

Post a Comment