Thursday, March 18, 2010

Small Changes


I just can't leave well enough alone. Especially when it comes to moving things around in the house. Take the guest bathroom. Everything was done, walls were painted, shelves were hung, accessories were in place. But something was missing.
Enter the little black clock on the second shelf. I needed something to break up all the white. So I did a little shopping through the house. I had this little black clock that I'd gotten at a PMO (Purdue Musical Organizations) end of hte year banquet in college. It's the right size for the shelf, actually fit perfectly in front of the smaller white plate on that shelf. It's the right color- and since there are only three in this bathroom, that was kind of important. Then I thought that our guests might like to know what time it is while they're getting ready.
So this little guy has a new home. And the guest bathroom is complete. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment