Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday. :-)

This is a picture of his present. (And Loki's nose. He sent kisses.)

It's a way more fun way of telling him that I'm going to Penn State than just by giving him a phone call. My mom has been helping me keep the secret for weeks. I know it's been tough for her, but he really was surprised tonight.

I got in! I start my MBA program this September. It's online, but it's the same courses as the on campus program, and the classes are designed and taught by the full time faculty. So, slightly non-traditional, but with great credibility. At the end of the program I'll have a Penn State MBA, no differentiation for the online version.

I'm already getting nervous and excited, and I'm anxious to get started. Of course, I say that now. I'm sure that after I've been going for a few months, I'll be ready for a break!

Looks like Dad won't be the only Nittany Lion in the family for long!

He sounded pretty excited over the phone tonight. I think he likes his birthday present. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment