Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tommy Needs a Good Home


A friend of mine at work is fostering the cute little guy in the picture. They're hoping to find him a good home very soon. If you're interested here's a link where you can apply to adopt Tommy.

Here's a little bit more about Tommy's personality:
Hi, My name is Tommy. The vet thinks I was born about a year ago and weigh about 14 pounds . I am a very loving male Bichon who loves to play. I do well on a leash and enjoy walks a couple of times of day. I am house trained as long as I am out a few times a day. I love chewing on my toys and love to play fetch in the backyard I am very sociable and love new people. I play well with small dogs and younger children and love to give kisses and snuggle. I love having my belly and ears rubbed. I would do well in a home as the only dog or with other dogs.

He'd be a great addition to any home!

No comments:

Post a Comment