Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wedding Wednesday- Rehearsal Invitation

Ok, so the wedding was a while ago, but I'm just now getting around to cleaning out the wedding planning stuff I'd collected. I know, I'm much more of a slacker than I like to admit. Along with the thousands of pictures I tore out of magazines for centerpieces, dress ideas, hair styles, and paper suites, I've found a few really cute ideas. I don't want to lose them forever, so I'm making a new weekly post, well, until I run out of really cute wedding things.

The Rehearsal Invitation

Practice makes perfect, it's true what they say.
Please come for a run-through before our big day!

Please meet at the Church Name at X pm on the dot,
where Bride's Name and Groom's Name will soon tie the knot!

After the practice, when all is said and done,
please join us at Restaurant Name for food, drinks, and fun

No comments:

Post a Comment