Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day 4- A Snack

Nachos.

{image found via pinterest}

Yup, I'm thankful for nachos. Seems like a silly thing to be thankful for, but there's a pretty good reason for it. Before the Big Guy and I were an item, we were friends. We met at work, and frequently found ourselves at functions hosted by the company. After one of these functions, a few of us went out for drinks. While we were out, there was a guy at the bar who was getting a little too friendly for my taste and I asked the Big Guy to pretend to be my boyfriend so that this guy would back off. He agreed, but was pretty sure that by the end of the night I would want him to be my boyfriend for real. (He'd been trying to get me to date him for a while at this point.) We stayed out for a while longer and went to get some nachos as a late night snack.

You can see where this story is going. We had a great time, and it turns out the Big Guy was pretty good at predicting the future after all- I did want him to be my boyfriend.

He's cute when he's right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment