Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend Plan Review

Over the weekend, I had a few things I really wanted to get accomplished. A few little projects to finish up around the house, some blog posts to put together, and lots of great pictures to download from the camera.

Pictures are downloaded! They're all up on Snapfish, and now they just need to be organized so they can be added here or on Facebook.

Little projects areound the house are done! We have newly painted bookshelves and organized books, we have a picture frame headboard in the third bedroom, we have a new lamp and nightstand in the guest bedroom. My painted corkboard is up on the wall. Here's a sneak peek at one of the bookshelves.


I've got our white/gray/beige books on it, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

I even found some time to start studying for the GMAT.

Then I rested. And so did Loki.

Poor guy gets worn out just watching us work. Thank goodness he has a comfy spot picked out on each bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment