Friday, October 9, 2009

Weekend Plans

Here's the list for this weekend. I kept it a little bit smaller since this is the big anniversary weekend. I'm not interested in doing any work on Sunday. I'd rather spend the day with Andrew. I think I might be able to get most of it done tonight. Maybe.

1. Laundry But just a little bit. I've already gotten one load finished and put away. Only three more to go. This will probably spill over into tomorrow.

2. Clean Master Bathroom This will be easy to get done tonight. And we'll have a nice sparkly bathroom once I'm finished. It's one of the rooms in the house that I always want to have clean. Bathrooms and the kitchen.

3. Goodwill box Even if the closet isn't completely organized, I can at least pull out the items we aren't going to keep and get them boxed up. No reason to keep them taking up space being unused any longer. Maybe they're exactly what someone else is looking for.

4. Organize closet I got a pretty good start last weekend, so there won't be too much left to do. The biggest thing will just be getting on the step ladder and putting things up on the shelves.

That's it. I'm staying in tonight to get a few of these things checked off the list. We're heading to the pumpkin patch tomorrow, so there will be a little less time available for the chores. I'm excited to get some pumpkins. Any decorations we can put outside that will just help to confirm that people really do live here now are good. :-)

Should be a really fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment