Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend Plans

Last weekend, I totally missed the Weekend Plans post- but for good reason. We only had one thing planned for the weekend- drive to Philadelphia and help my grandfather celebrate his 85th birthday with the rest of my dad's side of the family.

We had a great time. We got to spend a little time with my mom's sisters as well, which is always good times. It's nice having the extended family close enough that we get to see everyone in one visit.

We spent a total of 20 hours in the car between the drive in on Friday and the drive home on Sunday. It was a really quick trip, and the big guy is unbelievably awesome and supportive for making it.

So this weekend, I have a few little projects to finish up, some blog posts to put together, and lots of great pictures to download from the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment