Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weekend Plans

Ok, here we go with my second round of weekend plans. I'll check in with the list on Monday and compare what I planned to do with what actually got finished.

1. Paint corkboard. I've got a corkboard that I'll be putting up in the laundry room. It's functional but pretty blah. I'm planning to paint the frame white and the cork chocolate brown.


2. Hang new shower curtain in Guest Bathroom. It's nothing fancy, just white with a sublte textured horizontal stripe. I got new shower curtain hooks to go with it.


3. Clean. Not glamorous, but very necessary. Especially vaccuuming, with the leaves on the tree in the backyard already falling down. Loki keeps bringing them in. He eats parts of them, realizes they aren't potato chips and then leaves them randomly on the floor.

4. Laundry. Yup, did some last week and already need to do more.

5. Organize Master Bedroom closet. I figure this is a natural next step once the laundry gets done. I'll have to put it away, so I might as well take some extra time and unpack the last of hte boxes sitting in there. I also need to sort through my clothes and finish pulling out what's going to get donated to Goodwill. Hmmm...

6. Finish Goodwill box. In addition to the clothes, we have some glasses and other things that we just aren't going to use in the house. No need to keep them and try ot figure out a place for them. There's a Goodwill donation center just up the road from my office, so I'll take it on my lunch break.

There are more things that I want to do, but this is a good start. If I can get more in after these things are done, I'll be thrilled. I'm going to a craft fair with Ashlie on Sunday, so we'll see if I even get these things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment