Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Birthday Weekend & Very Calm Evening

Sunday was my birthday, and I spent the day with Andrew. We went to church with his parents and came home for lunch and just relaxed for most of the afternoon. Andrew went out to see a friend of his, or at least so I thought. He came back with our placemats that Crate & Barrel is getting ready to pull from the shelves since they're seasonal, and he didn't want us to miss out on them. He also had a beautiful new vase from Crate & Barrel and the most gorgeous arrangement of flowers I've ever seen. I was so suprised and cried a little when he came in with everything.

We went to dinner at the Corner Wine Bar, down in Broadripple that night. We had a great time. We're looking at going back later this month for one of their wine tasting events.

Yesterday I was surpised with cake at work, always fun. Nothing too interesting happened, but for the first time in a long time, I was completely relaxed last night. No stress left over from work, no worries about the next day. Andrew and I had a great dinner, that he cooked. We watched some TV and then just relaxed with each other.

I pulled up a the websites of the photographers I like who are available on our day, and he wnet through them and told me which ones he liked. I'm sending their details to my dad today so that he can look at them as well. Since he's the one who'll be writing the checks.

With all of that done, I poured a glass of wine, found a comfy spot on the couch, and cuddled up with the puppy who proceeded to curl up on my lap, fall asleep and start snoring, loudly. Not a bad way to spend a Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment