Monday, March 3, 2008

Not So Busy Weekend

For the first weekend in about 3 months, Andrew and I weren't booked solid from Friday night to Sunday night. We had a chance to be lazy on Saturday morning, even letting the puppy hang out on the bed with us while we watched some cartoons. We were able to take our time running errands and doing some chores around the apartment, and we totally took advantage of the beautiful day and went for an hour-long walk with Loki. He was so excited to play outside! We went out on Saturday and slept in again on Sunday morning. That doesn't happen nearly as often as I think it should!

We were able to go through some things for the wedding, and it looks like we've narrowed own our list of possible photographers. We also got some possible dates narrowed down for the shower his aunt is hosting. I made the second edition of our bridal party newsletter and sent it out to everyone.

This week will be a little more busy than last week, but it's all still pretty fun!

I got an email from my cousin Stephanie over the weekend and decided that I need to do a better job keeping up with everyone. It's always been a little bit hard since I was in Chicago and now Indy and they're in Philadelphia, but we're all basically grown ups now, so it should be possible to stay in touch at least. I'm not sure how I'll do it, but I'll try and come up with something. Even if all it turns out to be is sending emails or making phone calls, it'll be better than what I'm doing now. I miss everyone, and it's hard to imagine that they've only met Andrew once. I'd like for them to see him at least once more before the wedding. I think we'll be able to go in June when my two youngest cousins graduate from high school. We'll see what I can work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment