Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Shoes just arrived!!!!

So we got home last night and we've got a note on our door that UPS tried to deliver a package for me. This afternoon Andrew swung by the apartment office and picked it up. I ask him who it's from and he says Lindsay something from Hague Bridge. I pause and ask if it could be "Haute Bride." He says, oh yeah, that could be it.

I ordered the shoes about a week ago when they were having a big online sale. FABULOUS discounts on some amazing shoes. I saved nearly $100, including the cost of shipping the shoes from California to Indiana. They are exactly what I was looking for and in perfect condition after the shipping. www.hautebride.com

My beautiful shoes are here! Along with a fiance who apparently cannot read.

No comments:

Post a Comment