Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm like a gecko on a hot plate

Originally Posted Feb. 22, 2008

Seriously, I cannnot focus right now. I don't know if it's because yesterday was really busy and I didn't get a break, but I'm all over the place. My desk looks like a disaster area and I keep writing down stuff for one project on the notes I took for another. This does not bode well for the organization I was planning on doing at home tonight.

Maybe some classical music in the car and a glass of wine when I get home will help me slow down my thoughts a little bit. I may have to go out to the car and get the music just to help me focus throughout the day.

Maybe I just need a night off from all of the wedding planning, apartment reorganization and starting a Mary Kay consulting business. Yeah, I may have bitten off just a bit more than I can chew this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment